Spotify recently announced it’s top ten most played songs for 2011, but wait a minute it’s not over for a few more hours! Anyway I suspect that the Spotify plays on the last day of the year are unlikely to have a significant impact on the top tunes. Adele is top with “Rolling In The Deep“.
It’s an incredibly female dominated list too (on that note it also includes “S & M” from Rihanna). Eight of the songs are from the ladies. Rihanna has three entries, Jessie J and Adele have two each and Katy Perry has one. LMFAO and Bruno Mars make up the ten. “Pumped Up Kicks” from Foster The People was top in the USA.
Here is the full UK list and enjoy the top three below;
1. Adele – Rolling In The Deep
2. Bruno Mars – Grenade
3. Rihanna – S&M
4. Jessie J and B.o.B. – Price Tag
5. Jessie J – Do It Like A Dude (Explicit version)
6. LMFAO – Party Rock Anthem
7. Adele – Make You Feel My Love
8. Rihanna and Drake – What’s My Name?
9. Rihanna – Only Girl In The World
10. Katy Perry – Firework